July 15-16, 2019
Radisson Blu Aqua,
Winning from an Insights Leadership Perspective. Developing Effective Teams that have Business Wide Impact
The producers of TMRE and The Quirk’s Events are joining forces to deliver the Insights Leadership & Talent Summit, designed for end-client insights leaders to ensure they are equipped with the soft skills, talent and tools necessary to guarantee their ideas have impact across their company and especially at the executive level.
Client-Side Insight Leaders ONLY!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Designed for end-client insights leaders The Insights Leadership & Talent Summit is the one event where cross industry thought leaders can candidly share how they are navigating the ever-changing insights landscape, while building teams, preparing future leaders and moving their companies forward.
In this 2-day information filled insight leadership summit you will join over 400+ insight decision markers to exchange ideas and share stories.
Summit Topic Areas:
- Storytelling as a core competency
- Stop thinking like a researcher. Start thinking like a leader
- Researching for impact
- How to be known throughout your company
- Creating a business-wide insight-driven culture
- Using technology to up your insights game
- Insights as an ecosystem: Creating effective collaboration skills across functional team