Kursty Groves - Author, I Wish I Worked There! A look Inside the Most Creative Spaces in Business
During this session, Kursty discusses and explores the power of the physical environment as a strategic tool for unlocking the keystones of innovation: individual and group creativity, productivity and collaboration. Drawing upon her research into the design and science of inspiring work environments as well as her own experience as an innovation consultant, Kursty outlines main themes, key scientific research and shares case studies that culminate in practical takeaways for application into any organization, large or small.
- Physiological, psychological and social impact of environment on thinking and behaviour
- Impact on the changing world of work on workspace requirements
- Key spatial types for supporting innovation activity and behaviour
- Engagement through environment: how space supports autonomy and citizenship
- Spaces of innovation blueprint: core elements, and how to define the right environment for your organization