Informa Insights, Marketing & Innovation is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
• Graduated from HEC Paris Grand Ecole.
• Product Manager at COLGATE PALMOLIVE (1980-1984).
• Account Director at F.C.B Advertising Agency / Interpublic Group (1984-1991).
• Marketing Director at LANVIN Fashion House - Haute Couture, Men/Women ready-to- wear collections, Accessories and Perfumes (1991-1994). Repositioning and re-launch of the Brand worldwide.
• Managing Director at F.C.B. Advertising Agency - Foote Cone & Belding /Interpublic Group (1994-2003).
Management of commercial and creative teams, supervision of clients and brands strategies, new business development. Focus on luxury and premium brands, in the field of fashion, retail, cosmetics and food, especially through the management of major local or international accounts such as Dior, Mercedes-Benz, Boucheron, Mauboussin jewelry, Lanvin, Nivea , Monoprix, Lalique…
• Executive Vice President at FAUCHON French Luxury Food House (2004-2012).
She joined the owner in a critical period, with the mission to modernize, re-launch and restore the “prestige” of FAUCHON in Paris and worldwide, as well as to rethink the company’s business model.
In an eight-years period, FAUCHON was reestablished as the reference for contemporary luxury food with a new visual identity, a new retail concept in Paris with a worldwide roll out (Europe / Middle East / Asia), a new image, and totally renewed product lines (over 1000 skus). The company was deeply renovated and relaunched on a worldwide level : 42 countries, 450 points of sales,180M€ of retail turnover.
• Vice President at ICICLE Shanghai Fashion Group, and General Manager of ICICLE Paris Design Center (Since 2013).
• Board memberships: CAMAIEU Fashion Group (2011-15) Hopscotch Global PR Group, Peugeot Saveurs
ICICLE is a rising high end Chinese Fashion Brand, leader in luxury eco fashion in China (250 stores, +25% growth/year, 180M€ turnover in 2017). Teaming up with the founders, she is in charge of the marketing and branding strategy, with an aim to upgrade and strengthen the brand in China and for its future international expansion (brand positioning, visual identity, image, retail concept evolution, and global communication), as well as head its Design Center in Paris (30 people). In April 2018, ICICLE opened a private store to test the French market before the grand opening of its flagship store on the avenue George V in Paris in 2019.