April 3 - 5 2017
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square,
San Francisco, CA
Harnessing the superpowers of Data Science and Analytics to drive business forward
We're excited about what will happen when we bring two worlds together.
Data science and marketing analytics are transforming every industry. There is a reason why it is being called the sexiest job of the 21st century. Calling all professionals that want to harness analytics and data science, do you realize how critical you are to the future of your organization?
MADS is unlike any other conference out there
We go beyond the tools and techniques to make sure you walk out of every session armed and ready to drive IMPACT.
It's going to be quite an experience: We've gone to a whole new level for this conference in carefully picking and curating every keynote speaker and every panel will tell a different and vital part of the overall narrative. And, even if you're the shy type, you'll be hard pushed to NOT shape the event as it progresses – as you can have your voice heard by asking anonymous questions as the sessions progress or simply upvote the audience questions you think are important.
Hear how your peers have applied analytics and data science to solve complex problems, enable improved decision making, uncover new opportunities and increase ROI. That’s some pretty powerful stuff.
Build the Practice
How MADS will prepare to achieve your greatness:
- Level up! Become a master in story-telling, analytical methodologies and data visualization.
- Hone your craft with the latest tools and techniques in data science and analytics
- Build stronger impact, understanding and knowledge to present ideas in a way that maximizes the impact of your work
- Even superman makes mistakes. Embrace the failure and learning loop
Key focus of this year’s conference include:
- Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualization
- Testing and Experimentation
- Building a Data-Driven Culture
- Text and Sentiment Analytics
- Business Optimization
- Transition from Legacy Systems and Data Sets
- Reporting Data Valuation & Quality
- Automation of Marketing Tasks
Top Industries Represented:
- Media and Entertainment
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Market Research Agencies
- Business Services
A Cross-pollination of industry experts
Key speakers include:
Connecting you with the best in Marketing Analytics and Data Science
Stay Connected with the MADS Community
The Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference was action-packed and insightful. Attendees conversed and collaborated to share how to effectively use data and analytics to move our organizations forward. By the conclusion of the event attendees came away with additional insights, connections and inspiration.