April 8 - 10, 2019
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf,
San Francisco, CA
Turning Data into Dollars
Empowering Data Science & Marketing Analytics to Boost Bottom Line Impact
The 2018 Data Science & Marketing Analytics Conference will focus on how Data can be used to drive specific business purposes. You already know that there is no shortage of data. What you need to figure out is what to do with the data and how the data can help your company achieve better bottom line results.
Data has become the greatest enabler in business today.
Data is empowering companies and disrupting industries changing the business landscape. When Data Science and Marketing Analytics are integrated effectively it can drive revenue and cultivate meaningful customer relationships.
MADS is the one event where Data Science and Marketing Analytics converge to change business models and strategically achieve business goals. The synergy of these two disciplines are essential to the sustainability and success of every business.
2018 Speakers Include:
- Collaborative Workshops - These 90-Minute interactive immersive learning sessions are designed for executives who want to immediately put the information presented at the conference into practice. In these presenter led sessions attendees will join forces with their peers to brainstorm solutions and learn strategies to navigate the challenges that plague the Marketing Analytics & Data Science field.
- Case Studies - Real-world business cases demonstrating how industry leaders are successfully creating and implementing unique approaches to cross industry challenges.
- Ask-The-Experts Roundtables - These informal expert lead sessions provide a great outlet for you to network and problem solve with experts in the field. Share stories of setbacks, successes and the role that data plays in your organization. These sessions provide a great opportunity to get valuable advice and insight in a business meeting setting.
Track I: The Big Picture -Creating the Strategy for Maximum Business Impact & Influence. These sessions are designed to provide you with insights on the latest strategies and technology that are influencing and transforming business models.
Track II: Getting Dirty with Data -Leveraging Tools, Techniques & Methodology to Improve Decision Making. These sessions are designed to empower you with the tools and techniques to effectively use data to inform and validate business decisions.
- Data to Drive Revenue
- Data Personalization
- Building Effective Teams & Talent Recruitment
- Data Visualization Infographics and Storytelling
- Prioritizing Data
- Sentiment Analytics
- Machine Learning & AI
- Migration of Legacy Data
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Data Valuation & Quality
- Building a Data-Driven Culture
- Marketing Automation
- Unstructured Data
- Data Privacy & Governance