April 11 - 13, 2018
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf,
San Francisco, CA
MADS is fast becoming the leading event for Marketing Analytics & Data Science executives. This event is the only place where these two disciplines converge to collaborate on cross-industry challenges and gain insight on the future of the field.
Take advantage of a great opportunity to share your knowledge and successes within the field and be a part of the conference. The Call for Presenters is now open submit a proposal today.
2017: Harnessing the superpowers of Data Science and Analytics to drive business forward
April 3 - 5 2017
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square,
San Francisco, CA
The 2017 conference was a great success thanks to the MADS Superheroes who presented. Thank you also to all who attended and for those not able to attend check out what you missed.
Stay Connected with the MADS Community
The Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference was action-packed and insightful. Attendees conversed and collaborated to share how to effectively use data and analytics to move our organizations forward. By the conclusion of the event attendees came away with additional insights, connections and inspiration.
A Cross-pollination of industry experts
2017 speakers included:
Build the Practice
How MADS will prepare to achieve your greatness:
- Level up! Become a master in story-telling, analytical methodologies and data visualization.
- Hone your craft with the latest tools and techniques in data science and analytics
- Build stronger impact, understanding and knowledge to present ideas in a way that maximizes the impact of your work
- Even superman makes mistakes. Embrace the failure and learning loop
Key focus of this year’s conference include:
- Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualization
- Testing and Experimentation
- Building a Data-Driven Culture
- Text and Sentiment Analytics
- Business Optimization
- Transition from Legacy Systems and Data Sets
- Reporting Data Valuation & Quality
- Automation of Marketing Tasks
Top Industries Represented:
- Media and Entertainment
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Market Research Agencies
- Business Services