April 8 - 10, 2019
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf,
San Francisco, CA
Supercharge your Data to Deliver Business Results
The MADS conference empowers you with practical applications to achieve better bottom line results in a data-driven future.
As consumers demand more personalized communications, experiences and products; and internal stakeholders require more predictive intelligence to inform decisions, a disciplined approach to analytics and data science is the silver bullet to unlock opportunity and growth.
Data has become the greatest enabler in business today.
Over the course of three days at MADS, you’ll gain real-world perspectives on how to pull out trends and insights and apply technology and methods that effectively help solve business problems and create profitable solutions.
Experience our Collaborative Roundtables, Interactive Workshops, Real-World Case Studies and Visionary Keynote Sessions to help you deliver faster and actionable data.
Who Should Attend MADS?
- Data Science
- Research & Development
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing Intelligence
2018 Speakers Included:
- Collaborative Workshops - These 90-Minute interactive immersive learning sessions are designed for executives who want to immediately put the information presented at the conference into practice. In these presenter led sessions attendees will join forces with their peers to brainstorm solutions and learn strategies to navigate the challenges that plague the Marketing Analytics & Data Science field.
- Case Studies - Real-world business cases demonstrating how industry leaders are successfully creating and implementing unique approaches to cross industry challenges.
- Ask-The-Experts Roundtables - These informal expert lead sessions provide a great outlet for you to network and problem solve with experts in the field. Share stories of setbacks, successes and the role that data plays in your organization. These sessions provide a great opportunity to get valuable advice and insight in a business meeting setting.
Track I: The Big Picture -Creating the Strategy for Maximum Business Impact & Influence. These sessions are designed to provide you with insights on the latest strategies and technology that are influencing and transforming business models.
Track II: Getting Dirty with Data -Leveraging Tools, Techniques & Methodology to Improve Decision Making. These sessions are designed to empower you with the tools and techniques to effectively use data to inform and validate business decisions.
- Data to Drive Revenue
- Data Personalization
- Building Effective Teams & Talent Recruitment
- Data Visualization Infographics and Storytelling
- Prioritizing Data
- Sentiment Analytics
- Machine Learning & AI
- Migration of Legacy Data
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Data Valuation & Quality
- Building a Data-Driven Culture
- Marketing Automation
- Unstructured Data
- Data Privacy & Governance