2018 MADS Pricing and Venue
Two Day Pass
Choose a 2 day pass for either April 11 & 12 or April 12 & 13. Register Early and Save:
- By December 8, 2017 Save $450 - $1,845
- By January 19, 2018 Save $400 - $1,895
- By February 16, 2018 Save $300 - $1,995
- By March 16, 2018 Save $100 - $2,195
Standard rate for the 2 day pass is $2,295
Three Day Pass
The 3 Day Pass gives you access to April 11-13. Register Early and Save:
- By December 8, 2017 Save $450 - $2,445
- By January 19, 2018 Save $400 - $2,495
- By February 16, 2018 Save $300 - $2,595
- By March 16, 2018 Save $100 - $2,795
Standard rate for the 3 day pass is $2,895
MADS Group Savings
Send More & Save More:
- Save $100 off the current rate when you send a group of 2
- Save $250 off the current rate when you send a group of 3-4
- Save $500 off the current rate when you send a group of 5+
To take advantage of discount offers, contact Kevin Schlear at email@example.com.
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf
555 North Point St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Conference room rate is $229 a night plus taxes and fees.
Click here or call the Hyatt Centric directly at 1-415-563-1234 and mention booking code MADS. Cut off date for room reservations is Wednesday, March 21, 2018 or until sold out.
Chic San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel Near Pier 39
Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf is a centrally located San Francisco hotel near top attractions including Lombard Street, Pier 39, Golden Gate Bridge, and the historic network of cable cars. It’s the perfect Fisherman’s Wharf hotel for exploring attractions in the city offering everything you need for a great stay and wonderful hotel experience in San Francisco.
Please be advised that no third party providers have been authorized by KNect365, MADS or Hyatt Centric to provide such services, and any representations to the contrary should be considered fraudulent. All reservations should be made directly with the Hyatt Centric. KNect365 disclaims responsibility for any losses or complications arising out of attempted hotel bookings by attendees through third party providers.