July 10-11, 2019
New York, NY
DISRUPTION HAS HAPPENED… NOW WHAT?
The Mavericks of Media will unite 75+ industry leaders to discuss the future and uncover what’s next in media insights. The newly expanded program brings execs from Hulu, Sony Pictures Television, CBS, Starz and more to uncover ways to make your content standout and how to increase viewer engagement – it’s a can’t miss!
Meet the Mavericks
An Additional Day of Media Insights Learning
Mavericks of Media 2019 is even more valuable to you and your career. We’ve added even more content, featuring speakers and insights from MoffettNathanson, Viacom, Hulu, CBS, Hub Entertainment Research, Group Nine Media & more.
Off the Record Conversations Are Happening Here
The intimate setting allows you to have exclusive access to experts for candid conversation and real insights sharing.
More Opportunities for Networking & Engagement
One afternoon just wasn’t enough. At least that’s what we were told by your peers. Two days = twice the networking opportunities. Come to connect (and re-connect) with your media insights community.
About Mavericks of Media
The industry spoke, and we delivered. Each year, The Media Insights & Engagement Conference unites YOUR industry, and every year attendees ask for additional opportunities to come together to network and learn together. And that’s how Mavericks of Media came to be. Now in it’s 3rd year, Mavericks of Media 2019 has expanded it’s program to include an ADDITIONAL FULL DAY of content, exclusive ACCESS TO INDUSTRY EXPERTS for candid conversation and even more time for NETWORKING.
Introducing the 2020 Media Insights & Engagement Conference Advisory Board
- Chair: Jon Giegengack, Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- Dominique Batiste, Director Consumer Insights & Analytics, Starz
- Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, Global Media & Entertainment, Magid
- Jim Bono, Consultant, Strategic Insights & Research, NBCUniversal Media
- Julie DeTraglia, Head of Research, Hulu
- Peggy Einnehmer, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Janet Gallent, SVP, Consumer Insights & Innovation Research, NBCUniversal
- Steve Leblang, Vice President, Marketing Analytics & Strategy, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Holly Leff-Pressman, Chief Revenue Officer, Screen Engine/ASI
- Mark Loughney, VP, Research Emerging Consumers Ad Sales, Turner Broadcasting
- Robert Miner, President, Miner & Co Studio
- Pam Pearce, VP Consumer Insights & Strategic Research, Discovery Communication
- Theresa Pepe, VP, Marketing & Partner Insights, Viacom
- Audra Priluck, VP Business Development, Maru/Matchbox
- Dan Robbins, Head of Ad Research & Insights, Roku
- Don Robert, SVP Corporate Research, A+E Networks
- Chris Whitely, Senior Director Programming Insights, Comcast
- Edwin Wong, SVP Insights and Innovation, Vox Media