Foodservice R&D teams, companies and individuals win MenuMasters Awards for outstanding achievements and innovations in menu development.
To identify and recognize research and development executives and their respective foodservice companies for outstanding dedication and achievement to the area of research and development, and the product lines that are developed and marketed by their restaurant and foodservice companies.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
There are eight MenuMasters categories, based on a range of broad criteria designed to address all segments of the industry. Some programs skew toward quick service, others to casual dining. The categories are based on research/development criteria; submissions can be from both Commercial and Non-Commercial segments of the industry.
NOMINATIONS ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2019
GENERAL NOMINATION CRITERIA
Product introductions should have been rolled out within calendar year of 2018.
All menu item(s) submitted must meet the following general criteria:
- Are innovative and creative
- Have had broad impact within your industry segment as well as your company
- Present a value for customers in terms of price, taste and other attributes
- Provide quantifiable success based on test results or impact on comparable store sales gains
- Demonstrate long-term impact on your overall menu mix
- Have achieved the goal intended as part of the launch
- ere supported by strategic menu marketing efforts during the menu rollout
If you would like to submit a nomination(s), please submit the following information before December 31, 2018, using our online nomination form (click on the specific category above to access the form).
Nomination Form Information to Include:
- Ownership/Parent Company Name
- Senior R&D executive overseeing the entry's development and implementation
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Award category for submission
- Menu Item(s) Name (exactly as it appears on your menu)
- Date of Menu Item(s) Launch
- How long did it take for this product to launch from idea to execution?
- Please indicate scope of launch (system-wide, regional, test mode)
- Explain why this project/launch meets the criteria--include substantiation that your entry meets both the General Criteria stated above, as well as specific Award Category criteria
Include Photos and Menus
- Send a sample menu(s) that include the new menu item(s) you are submitting for this nomination
- Upload any photos or supporting documentation/merchandising that would assist in evaluation
Please note: If your nomination is identified as a MenuMasters winner, the appropriate R&D executive(s) MUST be present at the 2019 MenuMasters Awards Ceremony to accept this award. We do not accept substitutions or acceptance in absentia.
The upcoming 22nd annual MenuMasters Awards Ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at The Drake Hotel in downtown Chicago.