Millions of shoppers enter stores each day, so how can your brand stand out in a crowded category?
As Manufacturers and Retailers are adopting customer-first thinking, discover new ways to tailor assortment, pricing, merchandising, and communication to better address the needs of target consumer segments, emerging shopper types, and specific missions for retailers.
Join your peers to learn how to innovate the shelf so your category provides the right solution for the right shopper at the right time.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group on Shopper Marketing Activations: Marketing & Merchandising
- Fuel Cycle on Driving Customer Intimacy in the Age of Online Shopping
- The LEGO Group on Implementing an Omnichannel "Endless Shelf" Solution in the LEGO Aisle
- Edgewell Personal Care & Syntegrate Consulting on Category Revitalization: An Emotion-Based Approach
- Samsung on Longitudinal Data & the Low Purchase Frequency Category
- Beam Suntory & C+R Research on Going Beyond Behavior to Drive Category Growth