2019 Shopper Insights & Retail Activation Pricing and Venue
3 Day Pass
The 3 Day Pass gives you access to July 15-17. Register Early and Save:
- By March 29, 2019 Save $500 - $3,095
- By April 26, 2019 Save $400 - $3,195
- By May 24, 2019 Save $200 - $3,395
- By June 21, 2019 Save $100 - $3,495
Standard rate for the 3 day pass is $3,595
2 Day Pass
The 2 Day Pass gives you access to July 15 & 16 or 16 & 17. Register Early and Save:
- By March 29, 2019 Save $500 - $2,395
- By April 26, 2019 Save $400 - $2,495
- By May 24, 2019 Save $200 - $2,695
- By June 21, 2019 Save $100 - $2,795
Standard rate for the 3 day pass is $2,895
Send More & Save More:
- Save $100 off the current rate when you send a group of 2
- Save $250 off the current rate when you send a group of 3-4
- Save $500 off the current rate when you send a group of 5+
To take advantage of discount offers, contact Kevin Schlear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Ways to Attend
Do You Qualify for a Discount?
- Is your company speaking at the event? Save 20% off the current rate.
- Is your company sponsoring at the event? Save 20% off the current rate.
- Are you a Government, Non-Profit or Academic? Save 30% off the standard rate.
Want to take advantage of these discounts? Contact Kevin Schlear at email@example.com to activate your savings.
Radisson Blu Aqua
July 15-17, 2019
221 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: 1 312-565-5258
Dive into the rich culture of downtown Chicago from the striking Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and Navy Pier. Designed by famed architect Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang Architects, our hotel places guests in the heart of the city, surrounded by noteworthy attractions and Financial District businesses. The Aqua Hotel was the first Radisson Blu in the United States, offering an innovative new standard for upscale accommodation in Chicago. It is also the only hotel in the city to achieve Platinum level status in the TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Program.