As the researcher function continues to evolve, there are a number of organizational models to source, mine, and activate insights.
Identifying and defining consumer, shopper and customer insights functions in your organization will help focus the research, ensure improved operational efficiency and lead to synthesizing key insights and translating into omnichannel activations.
Join your peers to create a holistic view of the shopper and the consumer to increase brand profitability and create life-long loyalty:
- ConAgra & Bloomfire on Knowledge is Power, If You Can Find It
- Stitch Fix on Data Science: From Aspiration to Reality
- Samsung on Longitudinal Data & the Low Purchase Frequency Category
- SmartRevenue on Applying Digital and Physical Ethnography to Understand the Omnichannel Path-to-Purchase
- Walmart eCommerce on Omnichannel Customer AnalysisLakshmi Venkataramani, Senior Director, Customer Insights & Analytics
- InContext Solutions on Discovering Deeper Shopper Insights with Virtual Reality
- Gap Inc. on Customer Experience Tracking Evolved