Shopper Marketers are behavior designers – creating irresistible brand touchpoints, messaging and point-of-purchase triggers to grow basket size.
To convert shoppers into buyers, you must focus on who the shopper is and what is important to them by occasion and within each channel to create tailored experiences.
Join the industry to learn effective shopper marketing programs, winning collaboration partnerships, and strategic activations that will win the hearts, minds and wallets of today’s shopper.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group on Shopper Marketing Activations: Marketing & Merchandising
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer on Omnichannel Best Practices and Leading Customers and the Organization through Change
- T-Mobile USA on Getting to Close: How T-Mobile Does Un-Carrier Omnichannel
- Edgewell Personal Care & Syntegrate Consulting on Category Revitalization: An Emotion-Based Approach
- Crayola on Leveraging Joint Business Planning to Optimize Brand Performance
- Best Buy on Driving Change While Driving the Business: Improving Tools & Automation