November 15 - 17 2016
DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown,
Deliver YOUR projects on time, under budget and within scope
Elevate your skill set, deploy technical innovation and collaborate across functions at ProjectWorld
Earn up to 30 valuable PDU/CDUs towards your accreditation
Gain cutting edge insights & earn a full year of PDUs / CDUs
Project Managers explore how to:
- Shape and define the vision of project management 2020
- Strengthen skills necessary to successfully lead in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Understand the concept of change management as both a strategic and tactical endeavor
- Move from PMO to OPX to drive ogranizational success
- Balance waterfall goverance with an agile project
- And much more...
Business Analysts explore how to:
- Elevate the BA role to "proxy" data scientists
- Manage portfolios in a bimodal world
- Leverage the power of increased appreciation to increase stakeholder engagement
- Establish risk mitigation strategies for performance thresholds
- Celebrate the BA in the shadows (when your role falls outside the traditional organizational chart)
- Utilize metrics to set targets and define goals
- And much more...
Why attend PW&WCBA?
Focused Workshops and Conference Tracks Learn from the real-world experiences of industry experts and practitioners who will show you how to achieve outstanding business results.
Networking Take advantage of networking opportunities to make new connections and share ideas including: roundtable discussions, speed mentoring, speaker meet and greets and more.
Earn Valuable PDUs/CDUs Earn 1 credit for each hour of education at the conference plus 6 additional credits during the webinar series post event for a total of 30 credits.
Real Life Case Studies from:
ProjectWorld® & World Congress for Business Analysts Conference is the leading conference for Project Managers and Business Analyst Professionals. Expertly curated content and industry leading thought leaders will focus on how to take charge, reduce risk and deliver results in a changing work environment. Attendees will learn how to elevate their skills, deploy technical innovation and collaborate across functions to become more effective project managers and business analysts to meet stakeholder needs. PW&WCBA is the industry's year round resource for gaining cutting-edge insights through C-Level case studies, corporate best practices, exclusive web seminars, in-depth workshops, and facilitated sharing sessions.
This conference is reflective of what’s happening now and what to expect in the future. PW&WCBA incorporates talks from leaders of some of the world’s most complex projects which result in some of the most important exchange of lessons learned. The content stretches far beyond the fundamentals to provide attendees with the skills, techniques and practices to succeed in today’s high-pressured business environment. PW&WCBA offers attendees PDUs and CDU's for each hour of learning. Over 3 days, attendees can take advantage of up to 24 hours of learnings and earn 30 credits.