- Access to all keynotes, workshops, panels and case study sessions taking place May 14-15
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other beverages in the conference center
- Evening networking events
* Through Friday, January 25, 2019.
After January 25th, registration is $1,695
Additional Ways to Attend
Attend with Your Entire Team
Send a Team and Save!
- Save $100 off the current rate when you send a group of 2
- Save $250 off the current rate when you send a group of 3-4
- Save $500 off the current rate when you send a group of 5+
To take advantage of discount offers, contact Kacey Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do You Qualify for a Discount?
- Is your company speaking at the event? Save 20% off the current rate.
- Is your company sponsoring at the event? Save 20% off the current rate.
- Are you a Government, Non-Profit or Academic? Save 30% off the standard rate.
Want to take advantage of these discounts? Contact Kacey Anderson at email@example.com to activate your savings.
Plan Your Trip
Seaport World Trade Center Boston
200 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
To book your hotel stay, contact the hotel directly by calling the reservation department at 1-877-Seaport (732-7678) and asking for the FEII19 rate.
A block of discounted hotel rooms (rate of $309+ tax) is available to ProjectWorld attendees until Friday, April 19, 2019, or until sold out.
It has come to our attention that some ProjectWorld attendees have been contacted by third party providers seeking to book attendees' hotel reservations at reduced rates. Please be advised that no third party providers have been authorized by KNect365, ProjectWorld or The Seaport Hotel to provide such services, and any representations to the contrary should be considered fraudulent. All reservations should be made directly with The Seaport Hotel. KNect365 disclaims responsibility for any losses or complications arising out of attempted hotel bookings by attendees through third party providers.