Track 6: Power Partnering: Maximizing the Client-Supplier Relationship
Gaining Knowledge from Experience
Obtaining a fresh, actionable, and more complete understanding of customers’ experience has evolved as the “gold standard” in market research today. To achieve this objective, The Center for Strategy Research (CSR) has developed an intensive, enlightening process that helps Mutual of Omaha gather, assess, analyze, and understand more about what it is like to be a client. Working with CSR to track the customer experience at regular intervals and leveraging CSR’s proprietary coding and warehousing tools, Mutual of Omaha has benefitted from results that are more:
• Representative, timely, and detailed
• Frequently, reliably, and rigorously collected and shared
• Predictive of the link between satisfaction with specific events and likelihood to expand or renew
• Definitive as to prioritization of client needs
• Useful in guiding decisions on service investments
If, like us and Albert Einstein, you believe that “the only source of knowledge is experience”, join us to learn about ways to better understand, measure, and improve upon your customers’ experience.
Monika Mandrakas -
Market Researcher and Customer Advocate,
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Co.
Julie Brown -
The Center for Strategy Research, Inc.