October 16-18, 2018
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa,
TMRE is More than an Event. It’s a Game-Changer.
Your discipline is in a state of transformation. Don’t leave your future development to chance. Make 2018 the year that insights deliver by attending the industry’s most supported insights event.
More Networking than Ever Before...
TMRE Opening Night Bonfire
S’mores, anyone? Where else can you literally get outside and share stories around the campfire. Free to all attendees- you bring the stories, we’ll bring the drinks, the bonfires, & the blankets.
BRAND NEW, COMPLETELY CUSTOM NETWORKING SOLUTION
Finally, a sophisticated networking solution- built exclusively for TMRE- that humanizes the matchmaking process and facilitates smarter, highly personalized, and seamless connections to other event attendees.
Awards Dinner & Comedy Show
Want to network but didn’t come with a colleague? Spend Wednesday night enjoying dinner and drinks with TMRE friends all while sharing a good laugh.
Tee-Time at TMRE: Monday Golf Tournament
We had to take advantage of one of “America's 9 Most Cheerful Golf Courses.” A great way to catch up with old colleagues or meet some new ones.
Tuesday morning, skip the registration line and enjoy facilitated breakfasts with your industry specific peers. Small group setting allows meaningful connections over shared challenges before you tackle the main event.
TMRE Brings together the Collective Brainpower to Transform an Industry
For the first time ever TMRE is created BY the industry, FOR the industry
Introducing the TMRE Advisory Board
- David Boyle, VP Strategy & Insight, Masterclass
- Doug Cottings, VP Market Strategy & Insights, Anthem
- Lisa Courtade, Executive Director, Global Customer & Brand Insights, Merck
- Cathy Hartman, Vice President, Consumer Insights & Advisory Services, Marketing + Digital, Marriott
- Marina Kosten, VP Research, 21st Century Fox
- Tom LaForge, former Global Director, Human & Cultural Insights, Coca-Cola, Founder & CEO, Macroforces
- Kristin Luck, Advisor, Growth Strategist, Luck Collective, WiRE
- Katy Mogal, UX Research & Strategy Leadership, Facebook
- Julia Oswald, SVP, Strategy & Insight, Domino's Pizza
- Heiko Schaffer, Senior Director, Global Consumer Insights & Analytics, Wal-Mart
The TMRE this year was like a homecoming, seeing good friends, past, present and future clients and colleagues. It was a great opportunity to see what’s new in research in 2016. I always feel like I’m a part of something bigger when I’m at TMRE.
VP, Client Solutions
This was best one that we’ve attended – the calibre of people was higher and the number of people on the corporate side impressive. Plus given we were more familiar with the show we learned to really know how to make our presence felt. We made a lot of contacts who we wouldn’t have had the chance to meet without TMRE.
Director of Corporate Communications
The TMRE group does a wonderful job on communication, organisation & support service every year.