January 27-29, 2020|The Royal Sonesta,New Orleans
Change the Conversation. Redefine the Industry.
Content is King. It’s a statement that’s never been more relevant than it is today.
At The Media Insights & Engagement Conference, join together with more than 300 of your industry peers to explore how to optimize engagement and viewers in the new content paradigm, and prepare for the future.
MEET THE CAST: THE 2019 SPEAKING FACULTY
Media Insights 2019. Where Business Gets Done
3 Days of Insights & Inspiration
Learn, Explore & Connect with speakers and attendees who are shaping the future of media.
- Get Serious About Original Content with Angela Courtin, Global Head of YouTube TV & Originals Marketing
- Explore the Future with Magnus Lindkvist, Trend Spotter & Futurologist
- Uncover Strategies for Navigating Your Career Path with Radha Subramanyam, Chief Research & Analytics Officer, CBS
75% Client-Side Key Decisions Makers
Build Transformational Partnerships with 300+ Senior Level Media Executives from Verizon, ABC, Comcast, Univision, Viacom, Disney, Hulu, Warner Brothers, Netflix, NBC, Fox & More
This is where game changing ideas are formed, opportunities pursed, and new partnerships created.
- Facilitated Meet Ups
- Open Panel Discussions
- Curated 1 on 1 Conversations
- Expert Hosted Breakout Sessions
Only What's Hot
Nothing is Off the Table at Media Insights 2019.
From Network to Streaming
Keynote Kenya Barris (Creator of Black-ish) gets real on his recent shift from traditional media to streaming
Diversity is Not a Fad
“Change the Conversation” sessions around women and minorities in media
Friend of Frenemy?
“New” Media and “Traditional” Media collide on the keynote stage
New Research Revealed
Best-Seller Jonah Berger explores the subtle, secret influences that affect consumer behavior
The Cutting Room Floor
Off the record conversations with over 300 client-side media executives
2019 Advisory Board
- Co-Chair: Mark Loughney, VP, Research Emerging Consumers Ad Sales, Turner Broadcasting
- Co-Chair: Peggy Einnehmer, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Janet Gallent, SVP, Consumer Insights & Innovation Research, NBCUniversal
- Don Robert, SVP Corporate Research, A+E Networks
- Holly Leff-Pressman, Chief Revenue Officer, Screen Engine/ASI
- Jim Bono, former VP Research, Crown Media Family Networks
- Theresa Pepe, VP, Marketing & Partner Insights, Viacom
- Dan Robbins, Head of Ad Research & Insights, Roku
- Julie DeTraglia, Head of Research, Hulu
- Robert Miner, President, Miner & Co Studio
- Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, Global Media & Entertainment, Magid
- Audra Priluck, VP Business Development, Maru/Matchbox
- Jon Giegengack, Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- Pam Pearce, VP Consumer Insights & Strategic Research, Discovery Communications
Media Insights #TBT
Here's your chance to see why your peers have referred to The Media Insights & Engagement Conference as the 'Golden Globes' of the media insights industry. Take a look at just a few of the highlights from the 2018 event (and why you can't miss 2019!).