MEET THE CAST: THE 2019 SPEAKING FACULTY
Media Insights 2019. Where Business Gets Done
3 Days of Insights & Inspiration
Learn, Explore & Connect with speakers and attendees who are shaping the future of media.
- Get Serious About Original Content with Angela Courtin, Global Head of YouTube TV & Originals Marketing
- Explore the Future with Magnus Lindkvist, Trend Spotter & Futurologist
- Uncover Strategies for Navigating Your Career Path with Radha Subramanyam, Chief Research & Analytics Officer, CBS
75% Client-Side Key Decisions Makers
Build Transformational Partnerships with 300+ Senior Level Media Executives from Verizon, ABC, Comcast, Univision, Viacom, Disney, Hulu, Warner Brothers, Netflix, NBC, Fox & More
This is where game changing ideas are formed, opportunities pursed, and new partnerships created.
- Facilitated Meet Ups
- Open Panel Discussions
- Curated 1 on 1 Conversations
- Expert Hosted Breakout Sessions
Only What's Hot
Nothing is Off the Table at Media Insights 2019.
From Network to Streaming
Keynote Kenya Barris (Creator of Black-ish) gets real on his recent shift from traditional media to streaming
Diversity is Not a Fad
“Change the Conversation” sessions around women and minorities in media
Friend of Frenemy?
“New” Media and “Traditional” Media collide on the keynote stage
New Research Revealed
Best-Seller Jonah Berger explores the subtle, secret influences that affect consumer behavior
The Cutting Room Floor
Off the record conversations with over 300 client-side media executives
2019 Advisory Board
- Co-Chair: Mark Loughney, VP, Research Emerging Consumers Ad Sales, Turner Broadcasting
- Co-Chair: Peggy Einnehmer, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Janet Gallent, SVP, Consumer Insights & Innovation Research, NBCUniversal
- Don Robert, SVP Corporate Research, A+E Networks
- Holly Leff-Pressman, Chief Revenue Officer, Screen Engine/ASI
- Jim Bono, former VP Research, Crown Media Family Networks
- Theresa Pepe, VP, Marketing & Partner Insights, Viacom
- Dan Robbins, Head of Ad Research & Insights, Roku
- Julie DeTraglia, Head of Research, Hulu
- Robert Miner, President, Miner & Co Studio
- Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, Global Media & Entertainment, Magid
- Audra Priluck, VP Business Development, Maru/Matchbox
- Jon Giegengack, Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- Pam Pearce, VP Consumer Insights & Strategic Research, Discovery Communications
"This year's Media Insights & Engagement Conference was the best ever. The keynote speakers were provocative and stimulated a lot of discussion and new thinking; the breakout sessions were engaging and informative without exception... Media Insights & Engagement is the one conference I attend every year without fail, and is the single best event to attend for anybody working in media research. I look forward to LA next year!"
Media Insights 2018 Attendee
“The Media Insights & Engagement Conference has evolved into the premiere event to network and learn within media research. Whether discussing common challenges, initiating conversations to spark change, or simply connecting with friends and peers in the industry, this conference provides both a familiar environment and a platform for change. In a time when many conferences struggle for relevance, the dialogue at Media Insights helps keep your finger on the pulse.”
"The Media Insights & Engagement Conference has become the ‘must attend’ event to hear candid and uncensored insights from the top echelon of today’s TV research thought leaders."
Miner & Co Studio
“This conference attracts a fantastic community. One of the main reasons I look forward to this conference every year is because it brings together a unique group of people – really high quality researchers who share and inspire with the work they’ve been doing in the past year. I love this conference."
Dr. Duane Varan
"I honestly believe that this is one of the best conferences in the industry. The program is always informative and very relevant to the industry issues we face every day. Great speakers, great content, and great social opportunities make this an amazing conference."
VP, Marketing & Partner Insights
Viacom Media Networks