January 29-31, 2019
The Omni Hotel,
Los Angeles, CA
Change the Conversation. Redefine the Industry.
Content is King. It’s a statement that’s never been more relevant than it is today.
At The Media Insights & Engagement Conference, join together with more than 300 of your industry peers to explore how to optimize engagement and viewers in the new content paradigm, and prepare for the future.
Casting Announcement: Meet the Leading Insights Execs on the Program
Media Insights 2019 – Candid, Thought- Provoking & Inspirational
Uncover New Ways to Work with & Analyze Data
Deliver new insights, create unique content and drive new business.
Innovation & Technology Are Shaping Consumer Behavior and Desires
Stay ahead of the curve and become proactive, rather than reactive.
There's a War on Attention
Personalization, variety and understanding of changing consumer behavior is EVERYTHING.
What You Thought Was Research is No More
Reframe how you think and work. This is your competitive advantage.
It's a New World with A Lot of New Players
Break through the clutter. Innovate your business and create new opportunities.
Meet the 2019 Media Insights Advisory Board
- Co-Chair: Mark Loughney, VP, Research Emerging Consumers Ad Sales, Turner Broadcasting
- Co-Chair: Peggy Einnehmer, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Janet Gallent, SVP, Consumer Insights & Innovation Research, NBCUniversal
- Don Robert, SVP Corporate Research, A+E Networks
- Holly Leff-Pressman, Chief Revenue Officer, Screen Engine/ASI
- Jim Bono, former VP Research, Crown Media Family Networks
- Theresa Pepe, VP, Marketing & Partner Insights, Viacom
- Dan Robbins, Head of Ad Research & Insights, Roku
- Julie DeTraglia, Head of Research, Hulu
- Robert Miner, President, Miner & Co Studio
- Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, Global Media & Entertainment, Magid
- Audra Priluck, VP Business Development, Maru/Matchbox
- Jon Giegengack, Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- Pam Pearce, VP Consumer Insights & Strategic Research, Discovery Communications
"This year's Media Insights & Engagement Conference was the best ever. The keynote speakers were provocative and stimulated a lot of discussion and new thinking; the breakout sessions were engaging and informative without exception... Media Insights & Engagement is the one conference I attend every year without fail, and is the single best event to attend for anybody working in media research. I look forward to LA next year!"
Media Insights 2018 Attendee
“The Media Insights & Engagement Conference has evolved into the premiere event to network and learn within media research. Whether discussing common challenges, initiating conversations to spark change, or simply connecting with friends and peers in the industry, this conference provides both a familiar environment and a platform for change. In a time when many conferences struggle for relevance, the dialogue at Media Insights helps keep your finger on the pulse.”
"The Media Insights & Engagement Conference has become the ‘must attend’ event to hear candid and uncensored insights from the top echelon of today’s TV research thought leaders."
Miner & Co Studio
“This conference attracts a fantastic community. One of the main reasons I look forward to this conference every year is because it brings together a unique group of people – really high quality researchers who share and inspire with the work they’ve been doing in the past year. I love this conference."
Dr. Duane Varan
"I honestly believe that this is one of the best conferences in the industry. The program is always informative and very relevant to the industry issues we face every day. Great speakers, great content, and great social opportunities make this an amazing conference."
VP, Marketing & Partner Insights
Viacom Media Networks